Sponsoring the Festival is a great way to support and give back to your local community.
The festival features the FIRST LEGO League Expo on May 19th 2018, a Schools’ Challenge day on 9th October 2018 culminating in a main festival day with workshops, activities, demos, talks and presentations from STEM enthusiasts and professionals on Saturday 13th October 2018.
This event is being funded entirely by sponsorship and organised by volunteers. We are inviting companies and businesses from Peterborough and beyond regardless of size, to be involved and support this unique community event. Sponsorship opportunities are available at all levels.
By sponsoring the event, you’ll have the opportunity to promote your company to an estimated 2000+ visitors, students and families, as well as participate in a unique event.
Benefits to Sponsors and supporters
- Demonstrate your role as a good corporate citizen by giving back to your local community and your customers
- Raise your profile with a wide range of audiences of all ages
- Deepen relationships with staff, clients and stakeholders
- Provide a platform for STEM engagement
- Support young people in Peterborough and the surrounding areas
Benefits to visitors and participants
- The target age for the workshops and activities is 5 to 24 years, aimed at families and post-16 young adults interested in STEM.
- Allow attendees to engage in STEM learning in a playful, interesting festival context
- Bring out the natural curiosity and passion for learning that is shared by all
- Put young people and adults in direct contact with STEM experts to make the applied nature of these disciplines more relatable
- Place STEM learning in a context that is relevant to the use of these skills in our daily lives as consumers, professionals and citizens
- Compel visitors to understand the significance of STEM skills now and in the future
- Exhibitions and presentations in STEM Festival compliments student’s curriculum in their study of STEM
- STEM provides students with the opportunity to investigate and/or address a problem using sound scientific reasoning and methodology
- STEM encourages students to strive for their personal best by providing a venue for students to share their efforts, discoveries, creations and inventions with others
What type of sponsorship packets are available?
We have packets to suit all budgets whether you are a multinational organisation or just a lover and supporter of STEM. The top level packages have much more visibility both in the lead up to and during the event.
Two top-tier “Terabyte” packages were made available by invitation only.